The Canadian Government has made family reunification one of  the priorities of their immigration policy. 

Who can Sponsor:

  • Canadian Permanent Residents, registered Indians, or Citizens; 

  • 18 years or older;

  • Living in Canada, or intending to live in Canada when the sponsorship is approved.


Who can be Sponsored:

  • Spouses, Common Law or Conjugal Partners;

  • (Adopted) Dependent Children; 

  • Parents and Grandparents;

  • Other relatives in special circumstances

A successful sponsorship means Permanent Residency for the person you love. Contact me today to ensure that you submit a perfect application. 



Thomas Sproat is a registered immigration consultant with the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), and as such is bound to uphold their ethical and professional codes of conduct. For more information on the ICCRC and your rights as a client, visit